Know Safety. No Incidents.
Safety and Security project success is dependent upon maintaining a safe and incident-free workplace.
AIM World Services’ “Know Safety, No Incidents” program underscores our commitment to safety through continual monitoring and personnel/team rewards for zero incident projects.
Our Ongoing Safety Training Includes:
- Daily Standup Tailgates at the start of each work shift
- Weekly Toolbox Talks: OSHA safety training consistent with current activities
- Weekly Supervisor/Foremen meetings to review Activity Hazards
- Assessments (AHAs) and the techniques and tactics to mitigate incidents
- Illustrative OSHA Safety Bulletins featured on our Site Bulletin Boards
- AIM’s Security Policies and Procedures are implemented throughout the course of the contract. During orientation, all employees are trained on security protocols, including awareness to identify and report potential threats.